Monday, May 20, 2013

2nd Inflation = 100cc's (Pictures)

I have finally taken new pictures after my 2nd inflation.  I am up to 100cc's now!!!  It isn't a considerable difference, but I think it is apparent that they are bigger! 

I ended up going to the Dr. today because of the pain, bruising, and swelling on my left side (on the pics, its the right side).  The symptoms were just too close to the previous symptoms of an infection but its normal.  My Dr. did recommend to not be so active.  I haven't really done much, or so I thought, but now I really can't.  It hurts, still.  Not the shooting sharp pains, but an burning type of ache, a little more than a dull pain.  Its hard to describe, but I am constantly aware that there is a balloon thing in my left side.

 

 


^^I thought I would do a more personal shot of my lady lumps!  My chest is red because my meds make me light sensitive so after a few minutes outside I get color, and not a lovely glow.^^

 
 Not a clear picture, but you can tell on the right I'm a bit purple.


My left side. 
Ok - so its totally embarrassing but you can kind of see it here.  I have said previously that I have internal stitches on the sides of my chest to keep the expanders in place.  My body is trying to heal, so they kind of itch.. in my armpit (my theory, I keep forgetting to ask the Dr.) !  It is horrible, I hate, hate it!  So - I am kind of inflamed there too.

 
Right side
 

Up close and personal for the left side.  Of coarse the ugly white lines are stretch marks, not from surgery and inflation but from my 2 pregnancies.  I am self conscious about those and not my incision scar, thats a little ironic.  But I have earned my tiger stripes! 
 
 
And now the right.
 
 
I don't know if I will have another inflation on Thursday, but I do go in anyway to see how things are.  I won't be disappointed if I have to wait another week since I am in pain.  I just had lab work done tonight with an appointment with the infectious disease Dr. Wed to go over the results and check status of my infection.  I am looking forward to that appointment and I have positive thoughts for good results! 
 
I will keep you posted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment