Wednesday, June 5, 2013

200 cc's! (Pictures)

A week late, but here are the pictures from my last inflation!  I had to restore my entire computer because I kept getting errors and black screens. 

So far, I've had 200 cc's of saline inflations and I was informed that I started off at 150 cc's when I had my surgery!!!  A total of 350 cc's, baby!  I've read on a few websites that 150 cc's of saline is equivilent to a cup size.  That makes me a good sized B cup. lol  I have another inflation tomorrow and then I will move into a C cup.. I'm excited!! 

I've had some pain, but I think it is because my son is not careful around me anymore.  His elbows, hands, knees, feet, and head seems to hit my left fooby multiple times a day, so I've been in pain.

Another inflation tomorrow!  Usually it takes me a few days to upload pics because I have to scrub the marker ink off my skin where the Dr. is going to put the needle in for the inflation.  I should just take a pic of that .. for the full effect! lol

 
 They look HUGE here! lol
 
 
 Right side
 
 
 Left Side
 

No comments:

Post a Comment