Saturday, June 8, 2013

Gaining momentum! Inflation Pics!

I have had another inflation!!!!  This seems a bit redundant but inflation days are exciting.  You feel differently afterwards; you look a bit different, you feel a bit different (good and bad), that light at the end of the tunnel is nearing, and I keep trying on clothes to check out the cleavage factor.  I have posted a few pictures of my cleavage on my facebook but honestly, I take them all the time!  lol  I'm becoming almost obsessed with breasts all together.  I have been at the pool a lot (its over 100 degrees in Vegas!) and sometimes I want to go up to women and ask them how big they are b4ecause they have a good size lol.  I don't , of coarse. 

In addition to my additional 50 cc's, I had an appointment with my infectious disease Dr. and even though my blood work results were slightly higher than last time, it is still within normal limits.  Whew!  When I saw my results, I was so scared that the infection was coming back.  The only thing that happened was an additional 30 days of antibiotics.  I'm not too happy taking all of these antibiotics but the alternative is much worse so I will happily take my pill and swallow it! 

At this point in my journey I am up to 400 cc's (150 I started with during surgery and 250 from inflations).  I can't believe I have had FIVE inflations already!  Consensus says I need at least two more!  I say 3-4 haha

 
Look how swollen I am under my arms!  Yes, my left side is swollen (right side in this picture).
 

Hello lady lumps!


Left


Right

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see you doing great!! I think you are ahead of me now because (I'm losing count but) I think I had my fills 5 times (50 cc each time) but the 4th one was so painful that I was screaming and almost passing out from the pain at home so they ended up taking out 40cc :p So I guess I have 210 cc in?

    I think I'm pretty satisfied with my size anyway so I may ask them to stop. but hmmm maybe one more fill becuase the goal was 250cc anyway.

    Guess I wasn't meant to have big boobs to begin with...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's no good that you were hurt. I hurt a few days afterward and my son isn't too careful around me and hurts me, usually on the left side. I still want a few more .. as long as it doesn't hurt that much. I don't blame you for stopping! lol

    I'm glad you're doing well, otherwise!

    ReplyDelete