Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's going on ..

My surgery is scheduled for March 15th.  I will have a bilateral mastectomy, non nipple sparing surgery, and will receive expanders at that time too.  I have read a lot of information provided by blogs of other womens personal experience.  Initially, I had a hard time finding information about recovery.  I was almost obssessed to find some sort of information and pictures so I know what I am getting into.  I was happy that I found information from others which ensured me that I can do this surgery.  This is the right thing for me and my family (daughter - 8, son - 4, and my husband).

Before the surgery, we're taking a vacation to England!  I am so glad to get this once in a life time experience, especially before surgery. And this also directs my thoughts to my trip, not the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment